"Food & Family" features true, personal stories from members of the community coached by journalists at the Ventura County Star.
The Ventura Storytellers Project offers a local platform for authentic, first-person storytelling that connects us as a community, helps us relate to one another and fosters empathy. It's personal. It's live. It's journalism told by the people who lived the stories.
The Storytellers Project is part of the USA TODAY NETWORK.
Become a subscriber: All Ventura County Star/vcstar.com subscribers receive a complimentary, gourmet brownie from Fairytale Brownies at check-in. Subscribe now and get your first month free with this limited-time offer. Learn more: Click Here
More details to make your storyteller experience spectacular
- Tickets available are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Storytellers Project events typically sell out.
- We accept only credit cards.
- Event check-in starts at 6 p.m. Stories begin promptly at 7 p.m.
- Seating at the event is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The show is recommended for ages 18 and older.
|No items available.|